Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2016, 10:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHNCO View Post
3170 can I go for a ride? I promise to not upstage you at cars and coffee in my beautiful SPF gt40.
Mike, maybe if you beg 3170 and give him a $100, for the trouble, he might take you for a ride. And make sure you park your SPF far away with the other replicas. The Carrera GT, 918's and the new and old Ford GT's will park up front along with the other supercars.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine

Quote:
I have to say that in a thread filled with absurdities, the fact that you were selected by Ford to purchase the new Ford GT takes the cake. You know nothing about the original GT40 program nor do you even care.... Blah blah blah.
Dude, when will the penny drop for you?
The more you posture, the sillier you sound.

A bit of advice if I may, in the distant hope you may be open to receiving it. You have a nice toy. Enjoy it. But try losing the ego, it's having the exact polar opposite affect to that of which you wish.
It wins you no fans, and makes you look foolish, and sadly gives others with SPF GT40s a bad wrap for no good reason.

Best wishes.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Thank you for your advice

Last edited by MHNCO; 08-29-2016 at 04:09 AM..
Old 08-29-2016, 03:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
the new and old Ford GT's will park up front along with the other supercars.
Supercars yes... One sounds like a tractor and the other one is. I guess I would allow him to tow me in so I don't have to soil my GT40 driving through that puddle out front. Is that bumper off an F150?

Old 08-29-2016, 04:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

I've never really thought about having fans. Now that I have, it sounds really appealing! I've decided to lose my ego and try the having fans route. Now that Ive lost the ego I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being my fans. I'm truly humbled knowing now that you are all fans of mine. Rod, I want to thank you in particular. It's bothered me deeply for a long time that you were not a fan of mine. Today is going to be the best day ever!
Old 08-29-2016, 04:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: Werk77 289FIA

Had a PM this weekend...(GT40s.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHNCO
Hey GPete, how's you cylinder walls looking these days? I hope when it comes time to sell your car you will share with potential buyers that your engine has been ingesting unfiltered Texas sand pebbles for the last however many thousand miles.

PS I enjoy you taking shots at me as much as the next guy. You know what they say about messing with the bull

I have no idea what's wrong with you.

However, messing with the bull? You? Come on, don't you have enough manure spread over at CC... Give up a 991 GT3 for a Superformance GT40?.

I was not even near to "take a shot" at you.

PS: Please pay attention to the forums rule #2

PSS: Yeah, something is missing! (that you can call "a shot")
DRB GT40 MK1 red #49- sold
FF5 Mk4 #7733 302/T5/IRS - dark blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #7812 427/TKO/IRS - Guardsman Blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #8414 501/TKO600/48IDA Ollie the Dragon #91 - sold
FF5 Daytona Coupe 347/TKO/IRS Homage CSX2299 Viking Blue - sold
SPF 2063
Old 08-29-2016, 04:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Original post over GT40s...

Something is missing - Page 5 - GT40s.com
SPF 2063
Old 08-29-2016, 04:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

You know what Pete, you're right. When you posted this image on the previous page inferring me being knocked out, I should have just posted it right back at you in this thread. Sending it to you in a PM made it personal. That was a mistake. This thread is not personal to me. My apologies.

Last edited by MHNCO; 08-29-2016 at 05:22 AM..
Old 08-29-2016, 09:21 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
PS I do hold math and engineering degrees. That may help explain the prowess I suppose.
There's a famous scene in a 1973 film called the "Paper Chase' about a Harvard Law School student. His law professor asks the young law student to come up to the front of the class. And while giving him a dime (phone calls were cheap then) tells the law student to call his mom to let her know that the law professor doesn't think law school will work out for law student.

I'm thinking you must have had one or more of those experiences in college.

"Prowess"? You never addressed 3170's comments. All we get from you is a 2nd post of the Ford GT's bumper, a bumper that allows it to be a current production vehicle that met 2005-2006 Federal safety standards. And why the SPF GT40 is a replica and only can only be purchased in kit form.

Last edited by RodKnock; 08-29-2016 at 09:23 AM..
Old 08-29-2016, 02:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: Factory five

WOW I'm new on this forum still but I must say,talk about a thread that is all over the place I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here am I missing something

Joe
Old 08-29-2016, 02:45 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercf16 View Post
Turned into quite the discussion, a good thing. Being the GT40 in Chicago sold and Hillbank never got back to me I ended up gong with a 2016 GT3 RS, should be here in 6 to 9 days.

Herc ����
This ^^^ post from the OP pretty much sums it up. The SPF GT40 is a very nice replica, but, Porsche, there is no substitute.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

This thread has been funny, absurd at times as well as entertaining at other times. It had 15K views so somebody kept reading it. It's reached the end of the road and this will be my last post.

Rod, you might be a doofus but you dish it as well as you take it. I don't like 3170 much for no other reason than he's an entitled FGT minion but he puts the pads on and gets in the game racing his car. Can't diss that part.

GPete, not you brother! You took your little pot shots finally elevating them by posting a pic inferring me being knocked out. I'm pretty certain I never so much as even acknowledged you to that point. After that last post I sent your own pic back at you offline in a PM. I should have posted it right here in public. For you to go cross post and muck up an unrelated build thread on a different forum says everything about you. You're that guy that will take a few swings but has a glass jaw when someone fires back at you. No respect for you dude.

Cheers to everyone else and back to yawner threads about Bob Bondurant that put people to sleep.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:03 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
This thread has been funny, absurd at times as well as entertaining at other times. It had 15K views so somebody kept reading it. It's reached the end of the road and this will be my last post.

Rod, you might be a doofus but you dish it as well as you take it. I don't like 3170 much for no other reason than he's an entitled FGT minion but he puts the pads on and gets in the game racing his car. Can't diss that part.

GPete, not you brother! You took your little pot shots finally elevating them by posting a pic inferring me being knocked out. I'm pretty certain I never so much as even acknowledged you to that point. After that last post I sent your own pic back at you offline in a PM. I should have posted it right here in public. For you to go cross post and muck up an unrelated build thread on a different forum says everything about you. You're that guy that will take a few swings but has a glass jaw when someone fires back at you. No respect for you dude.

Cheers to everyone else and back to yawner threads about Bob Bondurant that put people to sleep.
Well, if we're gonna be dotting the T's and crossing the I's here, I'm not the one here who claimed he had both a math and engineering degree, got challenged on a little engineering issue (rear anti-roll bar), and then ignored and never addressed the challenge thrown down by 3170, or even just admitted 3170 was correct.

OK, sure, ya I'm the doofus.

I can't wait for your next build thread where you repaint your GT40 again, I'm going to guess some shade of green, hopefully the proper Linden Green you posted, and replace the scrawny 302/4bbl with a stroked Windsor and some Weber/EFI stacks.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
GPete, not you brother!
First off – I’m not your brother.
Quote:
You took your little pot shots finally elevating them by posting a pic inferring me being knocked out. I'm pretty certain I never so much as even acknowledged you to that point.
Now, let’s get the facts straight. I posted a picture of Mr. Clay knocking out Mr. Frazier. What you read about this, is in your own mind.
Quote:
After that last post I sent your own pic back at you offline in a PM. I should have posted it right here in public. For you to go cross post and muck up an unrelated build thread on a different forum says everything about you.
As I said, we stay with the facts. You Mister, sent me a PM on GT40s.com. I just used the same platform as you and replied. It was foreseeable that post will be deleted by Randy. He likes it clean because it is a commercial site – bottom line. Just a double post here on CC, that will stay.
Quote:
You're that guy that will take a few swings but has a glass jaw when someone fires back at you. No respect for you dude.
I respectfully decline your respect. However, you need some skills to fight with me (another fact). Dude? What is this? My name is Pete Fritsche, Allen TX.
Quote:
It is pretty sad to bring my Buddy and Legend Bob in this mental manure.

This comes from a guy, who drives his car only to Cars and Coffee and cant wrench, nor understand any of the automotive technology.
This comes from a guy, who wants to patent a 5 foot selfie stick mounted to a vehicle. Is that all what you have?
This comes from a guy, who has to pay others to do any work on his vehicles.

I would say you are boring Sir, not your statements. Your statements are a mix out of naiveté and insults, only.

Respect only can be earned – not bought.
SPF 2063
Old 09-01-2016, 07:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
By the way, 13183 views --- besides that

"this will be my last post"

Well, that was funny
SPF 2063
Old 09-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
It's reached the end of the road and this will be my last post.
What, you won't be posting any more pics of the same yellow 2005-2006 Ford GT's rear bumper? I'll sure miss those posts. I love those posts.

As you said, you post great "content."
Old 09-01-2016, 09:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: FFR track car, SL-C track car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickcobra1 View Post
WOW I'm new on this forum still but I must say,talk about a thread that is all over the place I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here am I missing something
You accidentally stumbled into one of the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" type of threads. It happens from time to time here, and apparently we like it judging from the number of replies and views. I have to admit I checked on it from time to time. Like a moth to a flame I guess.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: SPO 963, 351W

What the fook is a "selfie stick"??? Sounds kinky.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antny View Post
What the fook is a "selfie stick"??? Sounds kinky.
it's a stick that holds your cellphone and extends distance from your physical body to take pictures of yourself.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I have in the past contributed to CC

Cobra Make & Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
it's a stick that holds your cellphone and extends distance from your physical body to take pictures of yourself.
Well you would know. Onanism at it's finest.

This tread is over, the perpetrators have said so. And yet here you are still picking at the scraps.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/