June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 05:19 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Brent,

Fred is just gloating because he has a lot of hair. I bought a barber set and my friends wife cuts mine now. Takes about 3 minutes. But why pay a barber to cut 4 hairs and all she has to do is cut them very short. I heard a rumor that the next epidemic in Texas will be a baldness epidemic.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 10-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

19th ride in 20 days. Indian summer today with temp about 78 ºF. Rest of week supposed to be sunny with temps between 60 and 75 ºF. Was 44 ºF when I got up at 7 AM. Brrrrrrrrrr

Some of the leaves are starting to turn color. The next 6 weeks will be great for trips thru the country side. Took a nice ride to Hull this afternoon. There is no better way to use up a couple of hours on a nice fall day - get out and drive.

Sorry to say, I have a full head of hair. I even go capless in the Cobra for a nice refreshing hair massage.

Last edited by wtm442; 10-03-2006 at 04:26 PM..
Old 10-04-2006, 04:56 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Jeez, Warren you have the best of everything. Even hair. Leaves are changing color here now and it is starting to look nice over in the mountains. I can't go driving today as I have to take the 69 Cobra in to see if Bill can locate the pesky oil drip. I did locate where the water seep is and it isn't the water pump but out of the front intake gasket in the very right hand corner. Hope we don't have to pull the darn intake to fix it.

Ron

Old 10-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Rained out. It is raining to hard to take the car in today as the water splashing up from the highway would make it even more difficult to try and find that little oil seep. As for the water leak, as I said before, it is from the intake right at the bottom on the right hand side it looks. Worst case, have to pull the intake, but that is a lot better and easier than if it had been the water pump. I now tentatively have it scheduled for going in Saturday if the weather is nice.

Ron

Old 10-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     

Twenty rides in 21 days. Beautiful today with mostly sunny skys and high about 75 ºF when I left for my ride at 3 PM. Took a ride thru the Blue Hills and stopped at a place that is photographed a lot. Similar to the line of trees that are used in the plantation down in GA (forget the name).

About 1/2 mile away there is an industrial park. I drove around in the parking lots and got the following shots in various lots. Could not get into the Reebok lot - stupid guards.

The actual Blue Hill in the background ...

Interesting view point ...

and a backlit sunset ...

Last edited by wtm442; 12-05-2007 at 08:58 AM..
Old 10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

nice pics, Warren. I really like the 'tree lined drive' one. Very nice.

One of my favorite pics I took two years ago, is of Pepe in the Bluebonnets....(Texas state flower) I'll dig it up... it reminds me of yours on the hill. I used a flash with the sunset, to light up the front of the car. Flash is good for a little fill sometimes.

Tru.- got your message- will call Thursday. doing the gymnastics thing after school. 4-6, every Wednesday.
Monday, piano, Scouts. Tuesday, hmmm catch up jobs, then volleyball, Wednesday, gymnastics, Thursday can we say football!! x 2!!! Friday- scrapbook and sometimes varsity games. sometimes, just crash and do nothing!!! This on top of the boys busy life of football prac.every day after school til 6 or so. ugh.
Just gets worse with basketball, soccer, and baseball. At least with football they just play one game a week, on Thursday.

#2 got to say the opening prayer at 'All school Chapel' today. I was really proud of him. 700+ kids, teachers, staff and a few parents. Not bad for 13 years old!!
more later.
Kristen

Last edited by hey,littlecobra; 10-04-2006 at 08:10 PM..
Old 10-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Kristen

You do too much - just thinking about it makes me sweat!

Love the sunset shots. I try to find places where the sunsets are nice, but I'm on the wrong coast. Sun sets over the land to the west, so I have to find peninsulas that stick out into the water for really good places.

Here is one of my favorites I got 2 years ago down on Longboat Key, Fla. It was great down in Fla for a 3 month vacation except NO Cobra ...

Last edited by wtm442; 12-05-2007 at 08:55 AM..
Old 10-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

We all have gone picture happy.

I have to say, I like the Blue in the Bluebonnet pic more than the tree lined drive. I have a tree lined drive, so it reminds me of maintenance.

Possibly, if it gets 65 or better and isn't raining, I will be out and about this weekend. My wifes Bday coming up and was inspired by Dave's approach.

BTW, Kristen, I posted the three Musketeers photo on the mug shots thread.

Well, another day in paradise.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
All very nice pictures and the one by the tree lined road sure looks like some of the old plantations down in Georgia and other Southern states that I have visited and gone through. Kristen, your picture in the flowers is great. I guess I will have to go to Fresno to get some good pictures. Lots of fruit orchards and the fruit is walking the streets so you can see what falls off the trees.

Ron

Old 10-05-2006, 08:06 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I guess you could tell, eh Ron?

Old 10-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

You may have a lot of fruits walking around in Kalifornicatoria, but over here in Taxxachusetts, we elect them to Congress or make them priests.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So, Warren, how long were you in office and how big is your congregation?

You opened yourself up for that one!
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Very good Tru. I can't wait for the answer to that one. Wonder if Warren was in office when they built that tunnel.

Ron

Old 10-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

been to 4 stores looking for a Karaoke machine.

now off to pep rally! then football..... (some more football!)
Old 10-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down

Bless you my son. I cannot tell a lie. Do you have any young boys with e-mail addresses?

What a bunch in congress! We should dump them all - right out on the street. I can only pray that our screwed up "K" senator brothers (Kennedy & Kerry) get voted out, but thats a long stretch.

We got Barney Frank ... had Gerry Studds and the creep from Kaliforinicatoria was born in MA too.

You may have San Fransisco .. but we got Provincetown ... and judges approving same sex marriages.

Massachusetts used to be the home of the free and the brave. Now its just an embarrassment to all.

Time for a haircut or maybe a ride.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Warren,

Don't forget we also have Los Angles, Hollywood, and Berkley which seems to be the starting point for almost everything radical or anti establishment. So we have you out numbered.

Ron

Old 10-05-2006, 01:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Mopar thingy (small block of course)
Not Ranked     

Warren, why not take a ride to get a haircut?
Old 10-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Brent,

Must you bring up hair when I have none to brag about? I see those advertisements on TV about how this stuff makes your hair grow back and wonder if it is so great, why are so many people going around bald. But the one I really like is the one that if this medication causes you to sustain an erection for over 6 hours, you should go see your doctor.

Ron

Old 10-05-2006, 01:28 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

[quote=Ron61if this medication causes you to sustain an erection for over 6 hours, you should go see your doctor.

Ron [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.
She's pretty hot.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Mopar thingy (small block of course)
Not Ranked     

I don't mind not having hair. Saves money and time and I don't worry about it after going for a ride. Though I do have to buy a new cap now and then.

I think you should brag about your head looking so nice that God thought you shouldn't have hair to cover it up.