Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 04:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 427 Stroked Windsor TKO 600 w/3.50 posi 9"
Not Ranked     

My hand is held up high. Looking forward to it.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

Will be good to see you Larry. Consensus here is some want to hit Push Mountain Road again....Thoughts?
Old 07-24-2014, 01:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 427 Stroked Windsor TKO 600 w/3.50 posi 9"
Not Ranked     

Push Mnt. is my favourite! Had a blast last year.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to flyboy1997
Not Ranked     

What's the dates, jay & I will probably join in
Old 07-25-2014, 05:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

10/23 - 10/26 are the dates.....didn't know if ya'll were going to do both the Eureka Springs trip and this or not.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have reserved a block of 12 rooms at:

Hampton Inn Harrison
121 Hwy 43 East, Harrison, Arkansas, 72601
1-870-365-0505

6 members from our club are coming which leaves 6 up for grabs for whoever wants to join us. Just call and reference Gateway Cobra Club Supercruise and my name, Tim Mauldin. May give it a day or two to get in to their system.

Follow this link for hotel reservations - Hampton Inn GCC Supercruise

Last edited by PurpleVenom; 08-08-2014 at 07:09 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 02:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Weather permitting, w/o a top nor wipers, thinking of joining in your cruise in October.

Curious, if you know...Better to go from W. Memphis via US 142 to Harrison, or I40 to Conway then US 65 to Harrison?

We have been the I40/US65 route to Branson, but Mapquest threw out US142 first as shorter and faster.

Wondered if you are familiar with that option.

Bob Jones
Raleigh, NC
61K on the odometer and looking for somewhere to go.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Posted this in the other forum too:

There is still ongoing road construction on I-40 that can back up for miles at times, depending on when you go through. There is an alternate route to go I-55 North to Hwy 64 West to Hwy 67/167 South to Hwy 36/124 West to Hwy 65 North in to Harrison that isn't bad. There is a little construction South of Searcy, but should back up bad. We welcome you in and if there aren't any rooms at Hampton Inn left, the Holiday Inn Express is directly across the parking lot. Both have lenient cancellation policies, so I would go ahead and book a room.

Tim
Old 09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We are about booked on the rooms, there are 2 left. If you haven't, please do so soon. Also, please PM me your e-mail address and cell # if you are coming. Thanks.

Tim
Old 09-23-2014, 10:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Tim, what's the car count now?
Old 09-25-2014, 03:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

15 or 16 Mark. I have some routes partially done, and after this past week in Eureka Springs, I have some other ideas too. Will post all plans soon. Please let me know if I missed anyone:

Me/Linda
Paul/Cindy
Gary/Laurie
Keith/Laurie
Mark P
Mike P
Gene
Rich S
Larry F (Central Ark)
Brian L (Central Ark)
Bob J (from North Carolina)
Jay J. (South Ark)
Wendell P. (South Ark)
Peter S. (North Ark)
Redchief (Terry H., SPF Daytona Coupe)
DJ - from Holiday Island, SPF...tentative

Last edited by PurpleVenom; 10-14-2014 at 08:24 PM..
Old 09-26-2014, 11:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Tim sounds like you guys have a great group going. I hope you have weather like we are having this week and next. Couldn't be better.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We are 22 days from our annual Supercruise. At last count, we are at 16 cars for sure with a few more joining us daily for our cruises in NW Arkansas. I've planned routes for both Friday and Saturday, each around 200 - 220 miles leaving the hotel around 8:30 and getting back about dark, 5:30 or so. If you can't make the cruises with us, and live in the area, come join us for some parking lot fun at the Hampton Inn in Harrison. More details coming soon
Old 10-03-2014, 06:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

For those joining us each day that live nearby, the current schedule is:

Thursday 10/23 - Arrive, unload, and head to Big Cedar Lodge. If you've not been there before, there are a few surprises getting there

Friday 10/24 - Cruise planned to Mt Nebo and back. We will meet up with a couple of other cars that will follow us back to Harrison there. If you've never been up this road, be prepared to drive with 2 hands on the wheel, on foot on the gas and another on the brake. You may need another hand to shift and another foot to press the clutch. Such a fun road, look up Hwy 155 in Dardenelle.

Saturday 10/25 - Cruise planned to Push Mountain Road with lunch in Mountain View.

We will be leaving the parking lot of the hotel at 8:30 - 9am both days so we can get back by dark. I don't like driving the area after dark due to wildlife in the area.

Hope this helps in your plans to join us. As far as weather concerns, I keep a close eye on it all the way to packing day (Wednesday) and will make a call of go/no-go up to that point, so keep an eye on this thread for further updates. See you there in a few weeks!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 427 IR
Not Ranked     
Default Rooms?

Are there any rooms left. We just got back from 3 weeks in Seattle and still want to meet up with you all.

Terry and Natalie (Red Daytona Coupe)
Old 10-03-2014, 07:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'm not sure, haven't talked to the hotel since last week, there was 1 room left then. If Hampton Inn is full, try the Holiday Inn Express across the parking lot, literally next door - (870) 741-3636. Hampton Inn - 1-870-365-0505. I called, but no one answered I checked on line and there is a King Room available. Let them know you are with Supercruise (gateway cobra club). I've found your AAA discount is more than the discount they gave us though.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Just got off the phone with Tammy, they have smoking rooms left at Hampton Inn.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 427 IR
Not Ranked     
Default Rooms at Hampton Inn

There was only one smoking King room left at the Hampton Inn. Made reservations for Holiday Express across the street. What time do things start to happen on the 23rd? We will be driving there in the Daytona from NW Arkansas (Elkins) which is close to Fayetteville.

Terry and Natalie
Old 10-03-2014, 01:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM2006 FE & Toploader
Not Ranked     

Tim, do you have guess about your return time/ plans for Friday evening. We are not done with the car yet, but might drive down just to see you all for the evening?

Mark
Old 10-04-2014, 05:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We plan to get to the hotel around 2pm on the 23rd, checkin, unload and head out. Sbort drive up to Big Cedar. Friday and Saturday, we should be back by 5:30pm.

Tim