LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2002, 08:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane #1037, 351C, TKO 600
Not Ranked     
Default Name Tags!

DB,

Most of the name tags have the TCC or Club Cobra names on them. I know not everyone had a printed name tag. It was just an over sight on out part. But we do aim to please!

Gregg H

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."
Old 12-30-2002, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Location: Right in the middle of the beautiful Texas Hill Country - Boerne, Texas,
Send a message via Yahoo to Blake Olson
Not Ranked     

I have a lap top and printer...and I can set up to do name tags during registration, if you want me to...let me know

thanks

blake

"Charlie Don't Surf!"
Old 12-30-2002, 10:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Post Name Tags

Yes, I will print the name tags again this year and ship them to Greg in early February to match up with the welcome packages in Austin. The tags will have name, city, car and ClubCobra name. I will start a thread for name tags in a couple of weeks and allow 2 or 3 weeks for everybody to reply that is attending and needs a name tag.

Blake - we are usually able to pre-print about 80% of the name tags prior to the meeting. I generally provide about 30 walk up "blank name tags" to be filled in with a Sharpie Marker at the table for those not preprinted. We can try your laptop/printer idea, but the Avery stock prints 8 tags on one sheet. I would hate to waste 7 blank labels to print one or wait until we have a full page and then try to round up the other seven More to follow.

http://texascobraclub.com
Old 12-30-2002, 11:38 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Default Dick, whatever works!

Dick,
What you have done in the past has been great, and was certainly appreciated to have, as was the packet.
Just keep up the good work, but I don't see any way to forecast how many people still will walk up after never posted anything or just "forgetting" to let anyone know they are coming and with whom. Sharpies are going to be a part of this in some fashion, no matter what.
John R.
Old 12-30-2002, 11:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Thanks DIck,

Dick,

Again thanks for the work on the Name Tags. I hope my thread wasn't taken wrong. We always will miss people on the name Tags. Heck I missed people when I did the packets last year.

We can try to do the lap top. But hey I have a new Sharpie waiting to use for this year.

I count about 54 days unitl the meet. But whose counting

Gregg

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory."
Old 12-30-2002, 12:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Fifty Four Days...!

Guess I better order my pup tent from LL Bean, then. I mean, seein' as how we got no hotel or anything... I'm figurin' LL Bean can get me a camp tent I can pitch in someone' yard. Hell, I guess I could always sling a hammock in my trailer and stay there.

But, I'm pretty sure my Ban quits after a couple of days of no showers.... Could get nasty...
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 12-30-2002, 04:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1358 (Sold)
Not Ranked     
Wink Make It Soon!

Flyin Freddie; You better make your hotel reservation soon or else you might need that pup tent.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR1358 (Sold)
Not Ranked     
Lightbulb Chase Trucks & Trailers

Just a suggestion - I would be willing to drive someone's truck & open trailer for emergency support. I believe we need several "Chase Trucks and Trailers" just in case some one gets into trouble. This is going to be a large group of Cobras and what are the odds of a breakdown.

Any other volunteers to help chase the Cobras?
Old 01-08-2003, 02:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Talking I plan on chasing alot of COBRAS!

Ed,

I plan on Chasing the cobras in my Cobra. But if we need a few Truck and trailer drivers. I can let the wife drive and I can drive somebodies truck with a trailer.

Just trying to do my part!

Gregg H

Old 01-09-2003, 07:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey I sold my car and if I need to I will be willing to tow a trailer for emergencies. Heaven knows I have the truck. You guys just can't drive 200 MPh everywhere because the F250 diesel won't go there. Just let me know.

Greg, No way bud, you got the Cobra you drive the Cobra.

Ferrari Killer
Steve Parks
Old 01-09-2003, 09:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX33849 (currently 460)
Not Ranked     

You sold the car that won "best use of gold plateing"?
Old 01-09-2003, 09:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Post Steve are you crazy!

Steve,

I guess you decided to build another car. The body will be done 24k gold plating. The heck with aluminum.

Sorry you sold that beuty. Hope you get another soon.

I don't mind shagging cars. I just trying to give you out of towners a quality time!

Gregg H

Old 01-09-2003, 10:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3200, Carbed 351W, IRS, TKO600 RR
Not Ranked     
Default Shag-a-delic

Shagging cars...? You make it sound so dirty...
FFR3200 Comp - NASA #27 (ST-1)
TCC President '03
www.cuttingedgeracing.com
Old 01-09-2003, 05:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Empty handed for the moment
Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer
Not Ranked     
Default Garage and security

Hey guys,

I'm so out of touch but thanks to Gregg and Cammer's persistance in pinging me, I've contacted the Origin folks and we have the garage Saturday morning/afternoon and a security guard for the day.

Love you, miss you, always with you in spirit,

Charmer
Old 01-09-2003, 07:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Custom Built Classic Motor Carriage T 5 Z tranny still in the making ..
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up GO CHARMER GO CHARMER

Cool Beans Vato ! Hey hang in there bud things always work out .Thanks T
GO Charmer GO Charmer .
Old 01-10-2003, 03:24 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks Stretch!

Hey Stretch,
Thanks for stepping up to the plate for us once again! It is kind of hard to see a tradition go by the wayside, but thanks to you it isn't going to happen this year!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!
John Russell
soon to be in Austin again!!
Old 01-12-2003, 09:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Yea I sold the car. I took it to a show and a guy wanted it so I sold it. I miss it a little, but I was kinda wanting a SPF anyway. We are about to start building us a new home (yes again) and the road won't be paved for another year so I thought now would be a good time to change cars.

The only problem is it WILL NOT have only one carb. Do not know what kind of injection yet but you can bet it will be COOL, you know... standards and all. Webers again... possibly. Nitros again... YES

Still looking forward to Austin. I will be bringing my enclosed trailer with James and Jeanie Baldwin's car in it. So.... sorry Dennis about not replying to the trailer thread but I was not for sure who's car I was bringing until recently. James's or Tom's, but one of those two for sure.

Ferrari Killer
Steve Parks
Old 01-16-2003, 06:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique FIA
Not Ranked     

OK guys,
Call me a little slow or whatever , I just confirmed I can take a few days off from work. I have tried to find the hotel
info, thought I had it, then read that the parking is insufficient....sooooooo, which hotel do I call for a room?
Thanks!,
Steve
Old 01-16-2003, 07:54 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     

Steve the information is over on this thread

Hotel Site is Acquired!!

Matt
Old 01-16-2003, 11:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique FIA
Not Ranked     
Smile

Thanks Matt. I'll go check it out.