Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

"After too many passes to count the smackdown started.....(note the dark coloration at the rear of Blitz's pants. In addition, late in the video, he is seen rumaging through the trash can for time slips to destroy)."

"More smackdown with Blitz showing his underbelly....."

"I don't care what tire Blitz uses, bet the Ferrari to take all 3."

So, I guess this "Smackdown in Maryland" is the smackdown of the Madman eh? Can't be Blitz, he wasn't there and is still the unknown.
But now I get it, "12.2-12.3 is a pretty typcial ET for a decent Cobra, by the way, fairly common time." - that's what you guys run on a good day.

But Blitz with his slicks? There are guys out there that sandbag suckers for a living, and the 1/4 mile venu is as good as any for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhVbsb_f-U
Old 02-18-2011, 05:33 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
"After too many passes to count the smackdown started.....(note the dark coloration at the rear of Blitz's pants. In addition, late in the video, he is seen rumaging through the trash can for time slips to destroy)."

"More smackdown with Blitz showing his underbelly....."

"I don't care what tire Blitz uses, bet the Ferrari to take all 3."

So, I guess this "Smackdown in Maryland" is the smackdown of the Madman eh? Can't be Blitz, he wasn't there and is still the unknown.
But now I get it, "12.2-12.3 is a pretty typcial ET for a decent Cobra, by the way, fairly common time." - that's what you guys run on a good day.

But Blitz with his slicks? There are guys out there that sandbag suckers for a living, and the 1/4 mile venu is as good as any for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhVbsb_f-U
Now here is a guy that defines "troll".

But then again English might not be his first language so his comprehension of what he reads is severally lacking.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

One last thought, let's not call this a drag race, let's call it the "Betty Sue 440".

No christmas tree start, but we might go close together for the excitement factor.
I'll give you .2 but don't mess with the tires.

What other conditions are out there that I missed? Is this how real men settle a "mine is bigger than yours" bet? I don't think so. Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen would not endorce this race, not hardly. He would say - put your wives in the minivans and let them settle it with a race to Safeway.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham
Not Ranked     

If this Machiavelli retard doesn't get banned I might never come back to this site. The fact that this ****ing moron isn't banned yet reflects very poorly on your mods.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4000; Shelby aluminum FE with 58mm IDAs
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I believe Blitz was in Maryland at the dragstrip, and is in the videos to which you referred (just not there with his Kirkham).
Old 02-18-2011, 07:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Blitz, you want some cheese with that WHINE? News flash, there are far more important things in life than your alter ego on a message board. Last time I checked the 1st amendment was still intact, opinions are what these boards are made up of. But, if you can't stand the heat then do get out of the kitchen, this is a place for adults - not cry babies.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Time for Intermission:

So do you think we'll have a new CBA for NFL before March 3rd?

So, if Tommy runs 11.2 and Dan runs 11.4, then who wins? Are there ties?
Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Stentor, if he was there then I stand corrected - although the car still remains an unknown I think.

Blitz! You dump a load as Mdman352 suggests?
".....(note the dark coloration at the rear of Blitz's pants ..."

If so, then maybe you are toast!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Blitz, you want some cheese with that WHINE? News flash, there are far more important things in life than your alter ego on a message board. Last time I checked the 1st amendment was still intact, opinions are what these boards are made up of. But, if you can't stand the heat then do get out of the kitchen, this is a place for adults - not cry babies.
Ok I will not post updates, or anything else regarding the race unless this dip**** is banned
Old 02-18-2011, 07:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Now that is very adolescent Blitz!
You heard it folks, Blitz is going to take his ball and go home if I don't get booted
Old 02-18-2011, 07:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default machaivelli fool is back - what a mess

Quote:
One last thought, let's not call this a drag race, let's call it the "Betty Sue 440".

No christmas tree start, but we might go close together for the excitement factor.
I'll give you .2 but don't mess with the tires.

What other conditions are out there that I missed? Is this how real men settle a "mine is bigger than yours" bet? I don't think so. Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen would not endorce this race, not hardly. He would say - put your wives in the minivans and let them settle it with a race to Safeway.
Why did you re - enter this thread ?? You should be booted ... dark coloration dump a load ? this is a place for adults ? do want some cheese ?
Sad

Last edited by otomix; 02-18-2011 at 07:50 PM..
Old 02-18-2011, 08:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Now that would be a real bummer... a tie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
Time for Intermission:

So do you think we'll have a new CBA for NFL before March 3rd?

So, if Tommy runs 11.2 and Dan runs 11.4, then who wins? Are there ties?
interesting observation, so Tommy and Dan if there should be a tie how does that alter the bet? Just curious.

John, AKA, tin-man
Old 02-18-2011, 09:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Machiavelli, why don't you just piss the phuk off. First you disrupted the original thread insisting this whole thing was a scam and now you're back stirring up the $hit in this thread. Attention craving juveniles (I don't care how old you are) like yourself have no place around here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 02-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Alright...everyone STFU for a moment.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

back to the thread (I heard that somewhere),

A tie is very unlikely, carry that "11.2" out to the hundreth and then the thousandths position.

Oops, accientally posted after Jamo's discrete message above, my bad. Quick, the edit button!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

...and now, a moment from your moderator.

I've been chewing on union ass all week...first at an election, and for the past two days in negotiations...and I just walked in after driving home from Napa for five hours in heavy wind and rain...with morons driving in the left lane that simply need to lose their right to gravity and float off this rock.

So, do you think I'm in a good mood after reading this crap?

Machiavelli just came back on after being banned for the past week, which was a warning to him for disrupting this thread. We don't like to permanently ban folks unless we have to, so I'm giving him a second chance and again only banning him for a limited time...

...for two years.

Next time...forever.

Blitz...esh ...making comments about the mods concerning this thread? Really? Why don't you have a bit of a discussion with Tommy about the attention we've given this thing since day one...well before you came on. I trust Tommy will assplain to you why Machiavelli was banned this last week.

Also, since you're a FNG, you might not know that you can use the little red triangle in the upper righthand corner of each post...it reports the post directly to the mods. Someone finally did, and I came on within a half hour of receiving it. I would've banned him immediately using the iPhone, but as noted above, I was a bit preoccupied with driving.

That being said...everyone get back to the fun. Thanks.

Last edited by Jamo; 02-19-2011 at 12:51 AM..
Old 02-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
back to the thread (I heard that somewhere),

A tie is very unlikely, carry that "11.2" out to the hundreth and then the thousandths position.

Oops, accientally posted after Jamo's discrete message above, my bad. Quick, the edit button!
Dumbass!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

...and another thing.

If I see another reference to the First Amendment concerning one's ability to post whatever the hell they want on this Forum (Machiavelli's comment), I'm really going to be quite annoyed. I'm not pretty when I'm annoyed.

I deal with the First Amendment every damn day...it's a highly overrated concept to begin with, and it ain't what some folks think it is. It most certainly does NOT apply here...this is a private site.

You're welcome for the civics lesson.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Now, damn it...have fun!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CR 427 S/C, 351W, 5 Sp & KMP142 - 427 SO, 4 Spd