S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

Enjoy the heat while it lasts. You have a lot more Winter coming.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 01-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

Snow stopped about an hour ago. Snow supposed to start again tonight and snow all night.

Yaaaaaaaaa

No school tomorrow. Time to go sledding!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Nice day here for sure!

I cannot believe this is January.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Yeah, we plowed and then it snowed again.

It is getting so high, we will have to "blade" the edges to give us room to plow again.

There is so much on the ground right now the wellpump is covered. That is like 18 inches above ground. Not bad for January.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Another day in the 70s for us if it goes as they say. I got up at 12:45 and it is 51 degrees. Once the sun comes up around 7 AM it will warm up in a hurry.

Not a good day coming up. I have to take both of the dogs in and leave them for their yearly physicals. All the blood work and so forth. It costs as much as when I have it done. Then next week I have the dreaded DENTAL appointment. It seems that I have had nothing but one big bill after another every other day so far this month. But at least I am managing to pay them, so I am thankful for that.

Ron

Last edited by Ron61; 01-19-2009 at 03:33 AM..
Old 01-19-2009, 03:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Overall we had a good weekend down in San Antonio. Found out that his Tech School is in Wichita Falls TX, so he will be able to come visit when he gets a weekend pass. He will only be about 2 1/2 hours away.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Joe,

That worked out well with him being so close to home. Normally they would have sent him to the farthest place away from home. Or they did when I was in the service.

Ron

Old 01-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

This is probably just made up as I recieved it in an e-mailand never bothered to check Snopes. supposedly it was posted on Craig's List and I thought it was kind of funny.

Note To moderators: If this is to long of a cut and paste feel free to delete it as it is kind of long.

I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.

I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, ce ll phone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again. I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet, then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster.

I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Alltel recently shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well.

So, about your pants. I know that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it u p to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you used on the pants. What brand did you use, and was it liquid or powder? I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky. If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry. Peace Bro!

- Alex

Ron

Old 01-19-2009, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good morning everyone.

Hope all is well. The weather is scheduled for a high of 63* Not too bad

I am reading a good book,
The Millionaire Next Door
Thomas Stanley & William Danko

It is very interesting, to say the least.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Talking

Steve,

Quit reading about him and go over and get aquainted. It is much more fun that way.

Ron

Old 01-19-2009, 10:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
Joe,

That worked out well with him being so close to home. Normally they would have sent him to the farthest place away from home. Or they did when I was in the service.

Ron
Yea it is only for 4 months though, then he goes to another school in South Carolina I think. Then possibly to Alaska. We won't know for sure until after the 2nd school. He is not going to get a weekend pass until he is in Phase 3 (of 3 phases) of this school so he will likely only get to come 1 time. He has never been to the house as he went to live with his Grand Mother in South Carolina just before we bought. he wanted to spend some time with his dads family after high school. It was good to see him though. My wife is just beaming with pride every time someone asks how the weekend was. Her face just lights up and the smile won't stop.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: R.U.C.C. with a 427FE, toploader
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Then next week I have the dreaded DENTAL appointment. It seems that I have had nothing but one big bill after another every other day so far this month. But at least I am managing to pay them, so I am thankful for that.

Ron
Went to the Dentist last week for a check up, 15 minutes from when I walk in the door till I walked out...$110.00 Nice
At least no big problems
Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dang Ron, you were just at the dentist.

Is the dentist a female about 60 years old that bats her eyes when you prance through the door?

There is only so much teeth work needing to be done.

Tell us about her!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     

Well, it stopped snowing.

Its a good thing I got a nice fresh coat of varnish on Turtle to keep him warm.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket ........
Old 01-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Tru,

I go every 6 months for a cleaning and check. The orthodontist that does the cleaning is a very pretty young girl with big breasts that wears low cut blouses and spends the time leaning over my face asking me if anything is hurting.

Warren,

You should bring Turtle in the house for these kind of days. I am sure that picture will have the Save The Turtle Faction picketing your house as soon as they can get there,

Ron

Old 01-20-2009, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good morning everyone.

History will be made today.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Things are ready to go.

Dang it was chilly this morning. I had to wear a coat.

Well, how is the weather in Texas???

Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Tru,

I thought that you said you were going the 29th. Have a good trip and a lot of fun. Should be easy to track the hogs in the snow.

Ron

Old 01-20-2009, 08:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

chilly enough for a jacket in the morning and then good in the afternoon right now for the next couple of days. Once the weekend gets here, I am sure it will be different.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: