June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Neutral     

Tru,
They have an event down in Bandera just for people like yourself.This is it's seventh year...

WHAT IS THE WILD HOG EXPLOSION?
An EXPLOSION of action featuring a WILD HOG CATCH! Avid Hunters would cringe at the thought of hand-to-hand with a Texas Wild Hog. That's right! Texas WILD HOGS are brought in for an action packed day. Teams of two enter the ring, catch a hog (easier said than done!), put them in a burlap sack, (Much easier said than done!), and race to the finish line! Best team wins! Winners are awarded commemorative belt buckles. Thrills, Squeals & Spills! Fast paced, action-packed day of fun and people vs. pig plays out right before your eyes. It's so much fun, you may even decide to give it a try yourself before the day is out! Medium Weight (Women) Division and Heavy Weight (Men) Division are available with entry fee of $20.00 per team. We even have a runt and shoat piglet scramble for kids ages 3-9 with an entry fee of $5.00.

http://wildhogexplosion.com/
Old 03-13-2009, 02:09 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Neutral     

I like the Release you sign for the weekend events....

"This document serves to warn me that dangerous conditions, risks and hazards do exist, My presence
and activities on the premises expose both me and my property to dangerous conditions, risks and hazards, including, but not limited
to motorcycles, hot engines, hazardous drivers of motorcycles or other motor vehicles, wild hogs, horses, insects, spiders, erosion and
the general condition of the arena, creating rough, hazardous and dangerous driving, riding and walking conditions; animals, both wild
and domestic, that may be diseased and/or potentially dangerous; and the use of vehicles. I hereby state that I am aware of these facts
and expressly assume all such dangers, risks and hazards."
Old 03-14-2009, 04:24 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392cobra View Post
Tru,
They have an event down in Bandera just for people like yourself.This is it's seventh year...

WHAT IS THE WILD HOG EXPLOSION?
An EXPLOSION of action featuring a WILD HOG CATCH! Avid Hunters would cringe at the thought of hand-to-hand with a Texas Wild Hog. That's right! Texas WILD HOGS are brought in for an action packed day. Teams of two enter the ring, catch a hog (easier said than done!), put them in a burlap sack, (Much easier said than done!), and race to the finish line! Best team wins! Winners are awarded commemorative belt buckles. Thrills, Squeals & Spills! Fast paced, action-packed day of fun and people vs. pig plays out right before your eyes. It's so much fun, you may even decide to give it a try yourself before the day is out! Medium Weight (Women) Division and Heavy Weight (Men) Division are available with entry fee of $20.00 per team. We even have a runt and shoat piglet scramble for kids ages 3-9 with an entry fee of $5.00.

http://wildhogexplosion.com/
Fred,

And the losers are carried out in what?

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 03-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Texas WILD HOGS are brought in for an action packed day. Teams of two enter the ring, catch a hog (easier said than done!), put them in a burlap sack, (Much easier said than done!), and race to the finish line!
Cannot compare to the thrill I got catching this one with my 6 inch pen knife. Of course, my other friends horned in on the pictures. It was a struggle, but now I have enough ham and bacon for 5 years. Weight was 1900 pounds!

Old 03-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Now that is one big HOG! Wonder how many people he ate to get that big. Or a couple of Texans and he is just full of sh**.

Ron

Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

It's one thing to Poke a Puny Porker and another to stuff a burlap sack with a live Texas Wild Boar

But after 'poking' Turtle,a piglet might offer a little more excitment.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:37 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Neutral     

Quote:
It's one thing to Poke a Puny Porker and another to stuff a burlap sack with a live Texas Wild Boar

But after 'poking' Turtle,a piglet might offer a little more excitment.
But I do not have a dog to take hunting with me.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:11 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     

I was checking out the new post ranking stats.

Looks like Ron & Warren are tied for the most "down" votes.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Okay Warren, that one was funny.

Yukon has been sick lately, I am a little worried about him.

Well, there was clean-up need this weekend. Had to "rehandle" an axe and a shovel. Cut up a tree and police the front pasture for sticks and branches.

I read a really good book, I think you all might find interesting. It is called "Night". I recommend it.

Got to run.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Tru,

I hope that Yukon is ok by now. Do you know if he ate something that made him sick? Probably got some bad Turtle Soup.

Ron

Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Tru- my thoughts and prayers for Yukon.

Quote:
I was checking out the new post ranking stats.
Looks like Ron & Warren are tied for the most "down" votes.
That's only because nobody can vote for BB and the Humpin' Ho sisters. Also, the CC members like your avatar too much to pi$$ you off, especially since you are an illegal alien.

Celtic and Bucs tied at halftime. Sun is out and temp is 52°F. Guess what I'm gonna do later.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Lakers are better this year. Should beat the Celtics in the play offs. Hope that you enjoy the ride. It is cold and raining just a little here. And two days ago I was mowing the lawns and it was in the low 70s.

Ron

Old 03-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks, Yukon has something wrong and the vet doesn't have a clue.

It gets pricey after that, ask Ron.

It is sunny and mild. I made Turkey soup for Monday's dinner.

I'd retire, but AIG wants to give out bonuses.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Tru,

I really hope the vet can find what is wrong with Yukon. And yes it is expensive but I don't regret a penny that I have spent on my little dogs. I would sell everything I have to keep them in good health.

Don't retire until after you get your bonus from AIG. Then buy a place in another country or island and live the life of luxury.

Ron

Old 03-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Raining here but supposed to clear up this afternoon.Yesterday they said rain today tomorrow,and Wednesday. Now tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be sunny and in the upper 60s.
Just got home from doing shome grocery shopping at Winco. Made it in and back before 3 AM. Prices there are about 1/3rd what this one store here gouges you for the same stuff. So When I have a lot of things I need it ids worth the trip to Redding plus at this hour of the morning there is no traffic at all. And it is just a 20 minute drive up there.

Ron

Old 03-16-2009, 05:03 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Life is good. Three hour drive yesterday.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Still raining here but not hard. And now they have changed the forecast again and it is supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow and 70s Wednesday. Last night they said the showers would last through Thursday.

Ron

Old 03-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Cool during the day. This is actually the way I remember spring was suppose to progress. Unlike the previous years when 2 feet of snow would fall in the first week of April.

Oh wait, this is still March.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Tru,

Global warming is on the way and you will have the kind of Summers we have. 110/118 degrees with a heat index well into the upper 120s. I doubt if you will be driving the Cobra much in that kind of heat.

Ron

Old 03-16-2009, 09:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Pretty nice day here it looks like. I haven't been outside since this morning, but the sun out after a week of drizzle and rain, and no wind for a change as well.