Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   The POOL ROOM (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/91647-pool-room.html)

Baz 02-13-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrolhead (Post 1285330)
Good to hear things are on the up and up for you, I just got the results from my last MRI and there was good news and a little bad news, good news is the tumor is still the same the bad is that I've had a small bleed on the brain but that comes with a silver lining they have reduced those NASTY Clexane injections from 2 to 1 you gotta love that

Thanks for your thoughts fellas. I'll be so glad when this is over and hopefully I can breath again properl.

I know what your talking about 'Petrolhead' when you speak of the Clexane injections. I told my doctor to stick them up his arse, but guess what, he stuck them up mine.

Baz

petrolhead 02-13-2014 02:30 PM

I suppose there is a bit more padding in your ass lol but mine go in my gut and it's black and blue, for those that don't know about Clexaine the needle is a large gauge needle so it hurts like hell then the stuff stings like a ***** but it can save your life

OnyxRider 02-14-2014 01:59 PM

Just turned the tables on everyone a few days ago. Heading your way tonight. Any ideas for anything? I have the diving days and road days planned. Maybe a short two day visit to nearby places. I won't be on here, if you care to send any ideas email me at cobrabarn@gmail.com

Was suppose to be in june-august but everyone is getting beat up with the snow in NYC area so now I decided to turn things upside down. Try to get passports on short notice for those without any. Watch out Aussies the American is heading your way.

Peace

petrolhead 02-14-2014 11:41 PM

When and where are you going to be?

Baz 02-20-2014 08:16 PM

Valve Replacements

Well I saw the Cardiologist yesterday and after a few tests, he is of the opinion that my heart wouldn't stand up to another major open heart operation. Apparently the heart has been working so hard that it has became too muscular which is inhibiting its ability to pump properly. He has programmed me for a Stress Test on the 12th March. That's about all I can tell you at this stage. At least they don't have to open me up again.

Baz

Rob. Smith 02-21-2014 02:12 AM

Crap ...The stress test is bad enough ...my dad just did one ...he's 89 and it was hard on him.... Good luck with it... your much younger. I hope it works all well for you !

d488y2 02-24-2014 09:36 PM

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/...psb80e8494.jpg

Tenrocca 02-27-2014 03:30 AM

Heres a stress test for you Baz.

God I love Rugby.

letsboogie351 02-27-2014 01:28 PM

Today marks a true victory for science. A German study has proven what men around the world have always known deep down in their hearts—staring at breasts is good for your health. The study instructed 250 men to stare at breasts on a daily basis, while another 250 men were told to avoid looking at breasts all together. After five years (which probably seemed much longer to the guys who couldn’t stare at breasts) the results showed that staring at breasts could help men to avoid high blood pressure and heart problems. The researchers responsible for this fine piece of science recommend staring at breasts for ten minutes a day. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go lower my blood pressure.
Staring at Boobs is Good for Your Health - YouTube

Wazza 02-27-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsboogie351 (Post 1288841)
Today marks a true victory for science. A German study has proven what men around the world have always known deep down in their hearts—staring at breasts is good for your health. The study instructed 250 men to stare at breasts on a daily basis, while another 250 men were told to avoid looking at breasts all together. After five years (which probably seemed much longer to the guys who couldn’t stare at breasts) the results showed that staring at breasts could help men to avoid high blood pressure and heart problems. The researchers responsible for this fine piece of science recommend staring at breasts for ten minutes a day. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go lower my blood pressure.
Staring at Boobs is Good for Your Health - YouTube

That's GREAT news !!!!!

I'm gonna live to 110 !!!!

tomcat racing 02-27-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenrocca (Post 1288780)

God I love Rugby.

Hey Tennrocca,

One of those girls youre perving on is a family relation of mine, the one in black and white no 8 shorts, her name is Sarah Todd, shes a model from Mackay and is also about to appear on Masterchef Australia in april.

Shes also an excellent cook and flew home from London after being selected from 5000 people to be on the show.

I think she is going to go well,

We will all be rooting for her.:LOL::LOL:

Baz 02-27-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenrocca (Post 1288780)

God I love Rugby.

Thanks a lot Andrew. So much for new valves. I'm now contemplating a blower.

Baz

Rog246 02-28-2014 03:15 AM

I was going to post a like, then :rolleyes: I thought F#@K it !
I love it !! :eek: :LOL: :D

letsboogie351 03-02-2014 01:30 PM

Just for Rog!

Slow-motion bouncing boobs - Rachel Williams' bounces her fun bags in super slow-mo!! - YouTube

Rog246 03-03-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rog246 (Post 1289022)
I was going to post a like, then :rolleyes: I thought F#@K it !
I love it !! :eek: :LOL: :D

No need to say anything more Dougie :p

Rog246 03-12-2014 10:40 PM

Crazy

My psychiatrist told me i was crazy and I said I want a second opinion.
He said " Yeah ?!.....well you're fugly too " :eek: :LOL:

Rog246 03-14-2014 01:58 AM

A man walks into the Greens Parliament office and says to the receptionist,

"I would like to put my name forward for the forthcoming elections to be a Green M.P."

The receptionist replied, "Certainly sir. Please fill in this form.''

He was filling the form OK until he came to the question - ''Are you circumcised?''

So he asked the receptionist, "Is this question necessary?"

She replied, "If you are circumcised you are not eligible."

He then asked, "What difference does it make if I am circumcised?"

She replied,"To become a Green MP you have to be a complete prick."

d488y2 03-14-2014 04:29 AM

Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.
When one says, " Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"
" I've been circumcised."
Says the second boy.
" What does that mean?
"It means they cut the skin off the end."
" How old were you when it was cut off?"
" My mom said that I was two days old."
" Did it hurt?"
" You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

Bod 03-14-2014 03:29 PM

Surgery

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.
The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now
you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway.
You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your penis was
severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."
The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9,000 in insurance
compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis.
They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1,000 an inch."
The man perks up.
"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I
understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is
something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before
and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine
incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might
be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a
decision."
The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.
The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"
"Yes I have," says the man.
"And has she helped you make a decision?"
"Yes" says the man.
"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting a new kitchen."

Rog246 03-15-2014 03:29 AM

Young Dan could be the MAN !!

Boy didn't Daniel Ricciardo go well today. He sure as hell took it up to the Benz's and one S Vettell.
Hope he continues on tomorrow ;)